Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Coming Soon: Big Boy Room Reveal!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Soon I will be posting lots and lots (and lots!) of before and after pictures of my son's new big boy room.

Here's a sneak peak at what this all-things-boy Big Boy Room looks like now:


And here's what we started with. A sweet Honey bee nursery:


The new big boy room took much time and patience. My biggest challenge was tackling the toy clutter. DIY built-ins, board & batten, painted base boards and a whole bunch of other changes later, my son has a functioning and warm space to sleep and play in.  I can't wait to share it with you!

0 comments:

Please leave a comment...

I love reading your comments! I read each and every one of them. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2012 Emily B. | Mrs. B's Hive.
All rights reserved.