Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free St. Patrick's Day Printable

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Free St. Patrick's Day printable, just for you.  You are more than welcome to take it and tweak it as you want to fit your St. Patty's Day decor.  

Full size is  8.5" x 11".  I plan on printing mine out and framing it. What will you do with yours?

Hope you enjoy!

Click on image to open it full size.
Right click, save as.

Click on image to open it full size.
Right click, save as.

Click on image to open it full size.
Right click, save as.

If you have a moment, please leave me a comment, I would love to hear about the crafts or decor you have planned for St. Patrick's Day! 

0 comments:

Please leave a comment...

I love reading your comments! I read each and every one of them. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2012 Emily B. | Mrs. B's Hive.
All rights reserved.